Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Amanda Ponusky
33 years old
107 lbs loss

1)    When and why did you decide to start your transformation journey?

I stared my journey in 2012 with exercise and weight lifting, but it really started in 2009 after seeing my wedding photos weighing in at 300 lbs at the time.  I was so devastated at my photo that's when it really started me into fixing my surroundings but it was always a yo-yo dieting thing. I did that for 3 years till I really started buckling down. I joined a gym in 2012 and started walking 30 minutes and 30 minutes nautilus equipment one day arms one day legs 5 days a week. After a year I started free weight lifting. Since then the rest is history. I really started getting into body building and now I'm currently at 193 lbs body fat 33%. I lift about 45 minutes a day and 20 minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week.

2)   What keeps you motivated along your journey?

I keep motivated by my fitness page (Amanda’s new fit life) I started in December 2013. I started my page to first keep me accountable now it is my reason for getting up every day and showing my followers what is like to live fit.

3)   What are your fitness goals?

Goals I would like to achieve: 20% body fat and possibly competing in figure someday.

4)   What does your weekly exercise schedule look like?

   I work out 6-7 days a week and I now have a trainer that dictates my workouts but I lift and do cardio every day.  I do have scheduled rest days or active rest days each week.

5)   What nutritional goals do you strive for?

I stay with a clean eating life. No processed foods no artificial sugars. All natural foods.


6)   What “tips and / or tricks” do you have for others?

Squat low, stay on track, don't give up it’s all worth it I promise.

7)   How has your life changed since the start of your transformation journey?

My life has changed with no more pain in my joints and back. I always have energy now and I feel so much younger.

8)   What are some of your favorite motivational thoughts and / or quotes that inspire you?

My favorite quote of all times is - "commit to be fit" after reaching my goal of 100 lbs loss I tattooed commit to be fit on my foot to remember every day how hard I worked for this and to stay with it.


Follow Amanda's Amazing Journey on the following Social Media

Instagram - @countryfitbarbie




0 comments: