Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Monday to you all!!

I have been struggling with working out since Saturday due to a muscle issue that happened Saturday morning.  I had horrible pain radiating through my clavicle, making my arm go numb and shooting throughout my head and my back.  This pain calmed and turned into back spasms for the remainder of Saturday.  Long story short, I am fine :) just a little sore and had to see the Chiropractor today, which helped!

Sadly, I ended my 82 day running streak because of Saturday, this was a tough decision to make. However, I needed to listen to my body and I feel that it was the best decision, although I may have cried a little over it :(

I decided to start another round of the 21 Day Fix today, I took measurements and I am ready to go.  I am still resting my body for now but I plan on doing a PiYo / 21 Day Fix hybrid along with a new run streak starting soon!

0 comments: