Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 12, 2015

It is a new year, full of opportunities.  I am choosing to make my fitness lifestyle a little bit better, for me. My fitness resolution is Wholesome & Fit – Lean in 15.  

I am committing to working out 6 days a week.  I am running 3 days of the week and doing a PiYO / P90X3 Hybrid that I printed off of the BeachBody website.  I am not going to be doubling up on longer workouts, I don’t want to burn myself out, it is all about moderation for me this year.  I may however, squeeze in a few squats, push-ups, or crunches throughout the day, or a 7 minute workout here or there. Balance is KEY!!!

Last week I logged all my workouts, whether they were good or bad, if I was positive or not. I enjoyed doing this and it has also given me some insight to my workouts, what days I struggle with, what program I struggle with, and what I love about my workouts. 

I hope you enjoy reading about my Wholesome & Fit – Lean in 15 Journey.

Day 1 of my "Lean in 15" workout. Today was PiYO Sculpt, I haven't done this workout in a while ... and boy could I tell. I'm proud of myself for getting up early and getting back on track. At the same time I'm a little mad at myself for slacking so bad in the second part of December. Even though I'm not going to let that stop me, I know what I'm capable of and I'm going to get back there, and past it!




Day 2 of Lean in 15 ... I struggled through my 3 mile run on the treadmill! I'm sore, my rubs hurt, my foot hurt, I could have found a million excuses today to quit BUT I DIDN'T! I pushed through!






Day 3 of Lean in 15
Well, I got up at 4:30, s l o w l y out of bed, started my workout. During the warm up my daughter needed to go potty and wanted to stay up ... um nope. Finally got her back to bed and a few minutes later my son came out because he had a bad dream, poor buddy he wanted to snuggle, so we did, and finally got him back to bed. Did about 15 minutes of P90X3 Agility and I am just not feeling it, not sure why. So, I'm going to get my coffee and get ready for the day. Next time Agility X, I will complete you!





Day 4 of Lean in 15 has been an interesting day! 
Not so great, so far, exercise wise. Didn't sleep well last night, got up an hour late (thus missing my workout time). Went to get eggs out of the fridge for breakfast to find that a bag of Posole had thawed out ALL OVER THE FRIDGE! So, I cleaned the fridge, one of my least favorite things to do, and it took me almost 2 hours! And why stop there ... so I cleaned the entire house. It's 2:40 and I just sat down for the first time today. 
Not sure if I'm going to be able to squeeze in a run today or not, we shall see where the rest of the day takes us.
Day 4 update: did PiYO Core just now and will run tomorrow, since I couldn't run today. Look at me being flexibleha-ha










Day 5 of Lean in 15 = 2.5 miles treadmill run in 30 minutes






















Day 6 - it took me till 2 pm to get my motivation to go for a run, and I'm glad I finally found my motivation today. I'm feeling great after my 3 mile run on the treadmill.

















Day 7 - Wholesome & Fit - Lean in 15 
Today is my rest day / prep day for the week. I'm planning out my exercises for the week in my planner along with my goals and outcomes. This week in trying to focus on "being human" and not putting to much pressure on myself to be perfect, but to be the best me I can.



0 comments: