Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Michelle Bryant
39 years old
40 pounds lost

When and why did you decide to start your weight loss journey?
I started my journey in February 2013

What keeps you motivated along your journey?
It may sound moot, but my children. I had gotten to a point where I was very unhealthy, and thought that I was having a heart attack due to my, what seemed to be “overnight” weight gain. My children mean more than the world to me, so I had to do something for them.

What are your fitness goals?
My fitness goals are to run a 50k in 2015. I am about to scratch off my very first full marathon in March of this year. I never saw myself doing more than a 5k, now here I am.

What does your weekly exercise schedule look like?
I work out (run) 7 days a week. I have been doing a running streak for a little over 100 days so far.

What nutritional goals do you strive for?
I just started living a Paleolithic lifestyle. So I am focusing on clean eating, to the best of my ability.

What “tips and / or tricks” do you have for others?
Take lots of pictures. Trust me you will have more non-scale victories then you will scaled victories.

How has your life changed since the start of your weight loss journey?
Yes it has. I have more energy, I am able to do more things. I feel great both inside and out of my skin.

What are some of your favorite motivational thoughts and / or quotes that inspire you?

You can follow Michelle on the following social media site:
https://www.facebook.com/happypacerunner


0 comments: