Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Hmmm. 60. How did that birthday sneak up on me? I used to think that 60 was old – but I sure do not feel that way now. I do not feel old! I feel as energetic now as I did 20 years ago. In fact, when I focus on eating right (and by that I mean right in both quantity and quality), taking the right supplements (for me, Shakeology is a wonder drug), and exercising (right now a combination of running/walking and biking), I can fool myself into thinking I am 40 again . . . well, maybe 50. Of course I know I am lucky – I have good genetics on my side and I am not on any medications. But honestly, I feel my health is up to me. I can choose to do the things I need to do to stay healthy and active, or I can choose to feel old. I choose health. I choose to live the Wholesome and Fit lifestyle!


0 comments: