Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Confession time! Although I focus on health and fitness in my life and in my business, I have been on a downward spiral lately with my personal fitness and nutrition.  I have been feeling puffy and lethargic.  I am the heaviest I have been in about 8 years, not counting pregnancies.  I have been eating my emotions.  I have will power one day and none the rest.  I am not crushing my workouts like I used to.  I am not running.



I need to make a change, I want to make a change.  I am not sure if I should do a cleanse or get real strict on my nutrition. I have had great success with both routes before and I just can't decide which one I want to commit to now.  I could do the Master Cleanse, the Ayurvedic Diet, Count Calories.  To be honest I am a little overwhelmed by the choices.  I know I need to make a decision and soon, I just don't know which one to go with.

When I was about 40 pounds lighter and in excellent physical condition I told myself I was never going back to where I was.  Guess what? I am back here again, and I am pissed about it.  I don't want to be at this weight or size.  I do want to make a change and be healthy and fit again.  I am just struggling with starting.

Anyone have suggestions for me? I am all ears!

0 comments: