Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Where do you get your motivation, to eat healthy and to be a better you? This is such a tricky question, it can have infinite answers, it is different for every single person, and it can vary from day to day for the same person.  Motivation, determination, exercise, will power, good eating habits, pushing through the hard workouts, going to workout, not eating the chocolate, etc., the list goes on and on.

For me this has been tricky lately, and by lately I mean about a year (ever since the scale stopped moving downward). I know that the scale is not everything, and yes I have been losing inches and gaining muscles, but for some reason I am stuck on why the scale is stuck.  In turn, I will have cycles of intense motivation, determination, and will power where I kick butt on my workouts and I clean eat like a champ. Then on the down cycle I will not want to workout, not log my calories, and just feel blah! Now, don’t get me wrong, I love where I have gotten to and I am never going back to where I was. But having and finding motivation ALL the time is tricky. 


I am going to relax and ponder these thoughts of mine.  Reading motivational stories will help me so please share. What is your story? How and where do you find and get your motivation?

http://www.joemartinfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Funny-motivational-exercise-quotes-7.jpg

0 comments: