Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 20, 2014

Getting Back on Track, Time to Turn my Nutrition Around


I have been struggling with my nutrition for the last few weeks.  I have been doing great with my workouts, but that is not good enough.  My food has to be "on point", and it has not been.  I have a million excuses, and that is not OK! It is time for me to turn it around and get back on track with my nutrition! Being Wholesome & Fit, to me means having all aspects of my fitness and nutrition in a perfect balanced.  

Since I completed the PiYO I have slacked with what I have been eating.  Now I am not saying that you can't slip up, I am not saying that there is no room for "cheat days".  I am saying that I have had enough of these types of days recently, to many to close together.  

Today I am going to get back to using myfitness pal app to track my calorie intake, I will be using my PiYO food group checklist along with eating "clean foods". Sounds like a lot right, well it is and it is just what I need to keep myself in check.  I always do better when I monitor EVERYTHING that I put into my body.  I want to succeed therefore I need to put helpful techniques into place. 

Primary Veggies
(6) □□□□□□
Secondary Veggies/Grains
(3) □□□
Fresh Fruit
(3) □□□
Lean Protein
(7) □□□□□□□
Healthy Fats
(4) □□□□
Water 
(10) □□□□□□□□□□

There you have it, I know what my problem "was" and I have a plan of how to fix it! I am TURNING AROUND and I am going to fix my nutrition!

picture from: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107100816109152&set=a.107100809442486.15556.100004277022355&type=1&theater

0 comments: