Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 5, 2015



So I must admit that I slacked major over Christmas, OK, so pretty much the second half of December, BLAH!  Let me tell you, I felt it in today’s workout! Today was day one of my new workout program and eating regimen. I got up at 4:30 am and started my work out a little before 5.  Today I did PiYO Sculpt, a workout I have done a bunch before and today was the hardest! I struggled through it, I was shaking, I was sweating like crazy, and I felt like giving up. But I didn't and it felt amazing when I was done. 

To be honest I am a little mad at myself for slacking so bad in the second part of December. Even though I'm not going to let that stop me, I know what I'm capable of and I'm going to get back there, and past it! Yes, that is right, this is the year that I hit my goal weight! I am totally focused and very capable of achieving this.



Why is it so easy to lose stamina, cardio endurance, muscle strength, and so hard to get it back.  It doesn’t seem fair!  Just like it is so easy to gain weight but it is a different story trying to lose it, why is that? However, knowing this, I am going to keep it (my stamina, endurance and strength), not slack and hit my fitness and nutrition goals!


This is my year to be “Lean in 15”

0 comments: