Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fit Looks Different

A few weeks ago, the last week of July, I was fortunate enough to travel to Nashville, Tennessee to attend the wonderful Beachbody Summit. What a fantastic event, surrounded by magnificent people and great all around motivation!!


I am not going to lie, I almost backed out of going to Summit because of my own insecurities. I was nervous that I would be judged because I am not in “my prime physical condition” and because “I felt like a fat kid going to camp.” I am SO glad I overcame my personal doubts and attended! This event was eye opening for me.  I was able to see something that I often say to my challengers, but this time it was staring me right in the face … Fit Looks Different on Different Individuals.


We are not all created equal, we are not all the same, and we all have traveled different paths to get to where we are.  At this health and fitness convention I saw every age range, size, gender, ethnicity, and fitness ability.  All of these individuals were in Nashville because of one common thread, we all are trying to better ourselves, to be the best version of us possible, and we want to help others do the same for themselves.  My biggest take-away from this event, love yourself in your current state! Your Wholesome & Fit is strictly yours, don't compare it to others!

0 comments: